Review of 'The Seven Lost Secrets of Success' Based On Lost Manuscripts & Original Research Discoveries by
My first impression, when I saw the title of this particular book was, oh no, not more secrets revealed ... ;o)
After reading the book, I can say that using these seven lost secrets, could very well turn your business around
for the best.
With all the new and the re-hashed material out there, these secrets have essentially been put on the back
burner by most. The problem is that we are all just re-inventing the wheel, if we are not putting what works or has
worked in the past into practice.
Imagine more sales ... or just more of everything. What would that do for, or how would that help, you and
The Seven Lost Secrets of Success' Based On Lost Manuscripts & Original Research Discoveries by Joe Vitale
is chock-full of very useful information, that you can use in your advertising, to make your business the best of
The following are the Seven Secrets (at a glance):
- Reveal The Business Nobody Knows - "What are you REALLY in the business of delivering? What universal need
are you fulfilling? Look past the obvious."
- Use A God To Lead Them - "Can you establish yourself as an expert in your field? Can you write a book about
- Speak in Parables - "What are your stories? Who has bought from you and prospered or changed? Learn to use
'story selling' methods."
- Dare Them To Travel The Upward Path - "How can you challenge your customers without insulting them? Think
of the Marines."
- The One Element Missing - "Do you sincerely believe in what you are doing and selling? If not, why
- Give Yourself Away - "What are you giving to your clients? To the world?"
- Sharpen The Knife - "Are you polishing our writings, your ads, until they are perfect? Go for effectiveness
rather than cleverness. Are you polishing yourself?"
“The principles are sound and sensible, and guaranteed to help any business person make more money. Since 99.9%
of businesses don’t use them, anyone putting the seven lost secrets to work will gain an unbelievable edge over the
competition.” - Bob Bly, author Selling Your Services.
This one is a MUST read, if you run your own business or you work for someone else!
Learn More About The Seven Lost Secrets